Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 August, 09:49
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
you see who is in the first floor window? 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
18 August, 08:01
I don't know what to believe anymore. Yesterday I listened to Doug Billings say that none of this is true, that Trump is not coming back and the military is not in charge. He seems to be on an inside track. Why would he say that? He wants us to do the grass roots thing, and some people are trying, but it is too little, too late. We have to have intervention, or we are finished! We are getting so many mixed messages!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
08 August, 04:52
SO - HERE IS AN "INSIDE" SECRET:
NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR OF HIS RETURN!

AND WE WILL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH!

I AM ABOUT 50% TRUMP IS POSSIBLY "REAL" AT THIS POINT.

BUT IF AUGUST COMES AND GOES AND NOTHING HAPPENS

WE, TRUE PATRIOTS, NEED TO PUT OUR BOOTS ON THE GROUND, AND GO TO THE HOMES AND HIDEOUTS OF THE SHIT LAWMAKERS AND PHYSICALLY DRAG THEM INTO THE STREETS!

& GET A ROPE!/GUN/ ARSON WHATEVER IT TAKES! TO GET RID OF THEM!

"WE THE PEOPLE!" WILL MAKE AMERICA WORK

AMEN?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
07 August, 03:22
I thought he was gonna return 100 days after the inauguration? I thought he was gonna return in August?

I guess saying "soon" for months or years makes things easier than giving dates where nothing ends up happening.

Anonymous Patriot17 @PatriotPlusQ
07 August, 02:26
#19 Not In The WH Though

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 August, 08:09
In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication
Yes, Potus WILL RETURN. Timing is everything & it isn’t going to be until it happens. Much has occurred behind the surface, evidently you’re not looking with good intentions. We will have our President Trump back soon, all those who threw a negative are going to feel pretty dumb when we are dancing in happiness.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
07 August, 02:14
As President yes to DC no. DC needs to go bye bye. Too much influence in one location to go on. Nope. Nuh uh!