Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Dr. Fauci now praises Trump for the "accelerated development" of the COVID-19 vaccines.

🍿🍿🍿
09:46 AM - Aug 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
07 August, 11:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Makes me nervous for Fauci to suddenly change his tune...I am afraid of how they will spin this and blame Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
06 August, 01:35
Is this a good thing? The vaccines are harming people. I would not want to be associated with encouraging people to get it; since some people have suffered SAE's and death

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 August, 12:50
Exactly - always looking for another scapegoat ... I'm sure Trump has this all planned out with his response being I told you HDC and sunlight or Ivermectin works - congratulated the Front Line Doctors research.

... We never promoted Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J Vaccines

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
06 August, 10:14

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 August, 09:58
Does he think by praising Trump for the accelerated development of the vaccine that Trump will take the heat when it's revealed that these jabs killed thousands of people??? I don't think that's going to work, do you???

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
06 August, 09:57
He'll be pinning all the deaths on him now.........they know it will come out ....... soon!

Only followers of this user (USAPatriot_2) can see their posts

Cici Cue @Cici
06 August, 09:55
Probably in preparation to blame him

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 August, 09:58
In response Cici Cue to her Publication
Exactly.

We can only imagine what Trump’s response will be...

🍿🍿🍿