Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 April, 12:22
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Looks like this is probably false info. Post a link if there is one, otherwise I’d be careful about shareing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gail nichols @2021election
28 February, 12:58
🤣🤣 you stupid SOB

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 04:51

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 February, 08:46
That's it right there. My husband and I literally moved our family out of northern Virginia largely due to this Governor along with the liberals who voted for him... his draconian covid restrictions pushed us over the edge...along with his advocacy of murdering children (even after delivery). Gov. Blackface Northam is ruining the great state of Virginia. I loathe Northam. But I still love and pray for Virginia.

Michael Catino @MCanon
21 February, 11:12
Deadman walking.

Julie Walker @JuLee
21 February, 10:03
he’d be a fool to try 😉

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
21 February, 09:52
Just try it... I'm a pretty good shot! Plus, I am from the hills of NGA... there are lots of things we can survive without... Remember Hank Williams Jr's song... A Country Boy Can Survive... Country Girls can too!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
21 February, 09:36
i dont think even northam has enough ass to try this... fact checkers say its false but i dont believe in fact checkers.... all i can say is i pity the fool that tries to enforce this.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
21 February, 09:31
F him.

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
07 February, 09:25
These people really think they are going to come into 75 Million patriots homes and take their guns?... That is laughable. That is why this is digital warfare....
but if a war is want you want there are 75 MILLION of us patriots waiting for the green light!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 04:52
In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication
While I'd rather not have war...

When faced with a shit sandwich there's no point nibbling.

Dan DePatriot @gr8fldan
07 February, 07:14
this baby murderer must have a death wish. Hello Make-a-Wish Foundation............

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
05 February, 04:36
He will have to pry them out of our cold ..dead ...hands....MOST OF VA. ..TRUMP LOVIN PATRIOTS...JUST TRY IT NORTHAM.

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
05 February, 03:49
ooohh, I'm so scared, not

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
04 February, 04:09
Gee, wouldn't this PoS look good doing a jig at the end of a hemp rope necklace?

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
20 February, 05:40
In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication
😂 Im definitely going to have to steal that one

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 February, 05:42
In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication
😂😂 love it! Wish I had that one whenI was on twitter 😂

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 February, 10:28
Hey dipshit.... I'll chop your pecker off and let you choke to death on it before you trample my flag, constitution or my Patriot family. Yeah I said it. Come at me bitc#! Oh, and BTW....Our Men & Women of Service took an oath to protect us from you snowflakes....nuff said.

ㄣɐㄥϛㄥƐㄥㄣ969ǝ ____ @2y2s353b
03 February, 11:33
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
They underestimate the various types of power we have, many of which cannot be cut. The rest can be replaced. Fools.

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
03 February, 02:29
The pit is open and they're running rampant amongst us! Its as obvious as the nose on our face...This is straight up spiritual warfare we're witnessing

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
02 February, 09:46
GO AHEAD.....MAKE MY DAY !

Only followers of this user (ScottieMom) can see their posts

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
31 January, 01:01
if this is true this guy will start something we will finish just one of the 170 million gun owners ☠️🤯

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
31 January, 12:57
Well I don't like the dipsh** but can't seem to confirm this info. Still, if he tried a stunt like that I think the NG would side with the people & maybe even help the people to drag the git out of his office & perp walk him to the nearest jail.

Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
31 January, 12:19
There is too much disinformation going around to post things like this without a link. It works against Anons

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
02 February, 09:47
In response Patriot Birdie to her Publication
There is a lot going around. works you to death.

John Cotton @John6917
31 January, 11:55
Ugh! I'll need to find the video on this if there is one before I react. As a Virginia resident currently suffering through his regime it would not surprise me if he said this. A bit extreme though. He's taking it to a whole new unacceptable level.

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
31 January, 11:45
Someone should remind the good governor ... As soon as the power went out - under cover of darkness - We'd come for you, motherfucker

No guns needed

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
31 January, 11:43
WTF😠

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
31 January, 11:43
If this is true then he is a domestic terrorist snd should be treated as such. Add is to the docket for his tribunal for murder.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
31 January, 11:41
Max Spiers and James Casbolt in one Interview

Watch this, it's worth it: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#interview #TheGreatAwakening #MustWatch

Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
31 January, 11:41
😳

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 January, 11:24
THIS IDIOT SHOULD HANG IN TOWN SQUARE

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
31 January, 11:21
The woman behind him seems to be thinking, "I can't believe you just said that out loud."

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
31 January, 10:57
... you need sauce with this bold a statement, or you are just inciting.