Only people mentioned by KitkatReborn in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 August, 02:48
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
I think it's time to start holding those running for a Congress and a Senate seat accountable to removing these corporate powers from over us. The CDC functions for profit. Policy over the lives and livelihoods coming from out of Washington, should not be dictated by those who stand to make a profit from it. This alone sounds treasonous to me and I would call what the CDC has been doing an act of treason.
“The CDC is a subsidiary of the pharmaceutical industry. The agency owns more than 20 vaccine patents and purchases and sells $4.1 billion in vaccines annually. Congressman Dave Weldon has pointed out that the primary metric for success across the CDC is how many vaccines the agency sells and how successfully the agency expands its vaccine program—regardless of any negative effects on human health.”-

Robert F Kennedy, Jr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
05 August, 03:01
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
💯 THIS ☝☝☝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 August, 12:29
BQQM!!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
05 August, 12:13
Exactly !!!