dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
03 August, 11:04
CodeMonkeyZ's whistle-blower video is here. i haven't watched yet, but am starting now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
03 August, 11:11
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
Ron deserves a medal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
03 August, 11:21
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
at least a statue

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
04 August, 04:49
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
LOL i agree,too!!! Ron’s the MAN! Medal, Statue, his own song! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I thought of this song as I typed this! Good soul! Aloe Blacc - “The Man” https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

04 August, 10:26
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Many need something and I believe there will be salutes to come. The statue part I was thinking about the Statue Garden President Trump created

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
I believe, too! Salutes to our heros coming soon! hmmm 🤔Statue Garden Trump created? 🤔 You mean this? 👇😂 (jk)
05:11 AM - Aug 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by In_The_Lane in this post can reply
05 August, 08:10
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
When President Trump was at Mt Rushmore for 4th of July 2020. After so many statues where destroyed in the riots. I believe it was an EO to create a statue garden somewhere in the US. The location is yet to be determined

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
05 August, 08:19
That’s SO awesome! TYSM for sharing, starseasons! I’m excited to see when that happens and where the statues will go up! Goes to show TRUMP really loves the people (for even thinking of it)🥰 Hey, and wasn’t JFK Jr standing at the top of Mount Rushmore on that day? 😉😂🥰