dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
03 August, 11:04
CodeMonkeyZ's whistle-blower video is here. i haven't watched yet, but am starting now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
03 August, 11:11
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
Ron deserves a medal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
04 August, 04:49
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
LOL i agree,too!!! Ron’s the MAN! Medal, Statue, his own song! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I thought of this song as I typed this! Good soul! Aloe Blacc - “The Man” https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
04 August, 09:04
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
That was a wonderful song! He would be honored, I'm sure. OK...medal, statue & a song!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
04 August, 10:26
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Many need something and I believe there will be salutes to come. The statue part I was thinking about the Statue Garden President Trump created

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
03 August, 11:33
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Yes indeed!