Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Linda Johnson @LJohn33
05 August, 05:05
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Prayers going up! ♥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
05 August, 05:03
Here is someting I don’t like to tell people, but I know you know… I was married for 5 years to a guy who had a double life or a multitude of lives, he was DS, so who knows. A few months before I left him, as I was getting closer to finding out many secrets, I got really sick. I had the same sympthoms as this child. I left work on a stretcher and I spent 3 days in a hospital. My troponin levels showed heart attack and my legs were swollen and bruised. I slept the entire 3 days, I was very tired. They ran a lot of tests but everything looked fine. I was convinced he was trying to kill me, I still believe that. I just never figured out what he did to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
05 August, 05:22
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
sorry to hear of your misfortune. i think any man or woman can donthat to their partners have a special place in hell that is for sure no one deserves to be hurt in anyway it is very good that you can open up on this bad memory just know you are very much loved in the world and you have to realise one thing

You are still here 🙂 #WINNING

memes matter @NoComment
05 August, 04:34
Dear Heavenly Father, send your son to ignite the Holy Spirit within these boys and heal them as their outside world can't. Thank You for all that you decide regardless. We trust the plan even when it hurts.