⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
CDC recruiting Demrats to LIE about hospital capacity and the unvaccinated

"A Demrat named Debby Burnett used her Twitter account to falsely claim that her hospital is at capacity with unvaccinated covid patients. She posed in what looks like a hospital room and stated, “The entire floor plus the ICU are at capacity with covid patients – almost all unvaccinated. Our district has one of the lowest vaccination rates because our Rep. Lauren Boebert spreads lies and misinformation about the vaccine.”

It turns out that Debby Burnett is NOT a front-line covid doctor at all and has NOT seen an influx in covid patients. In fact, she lives on the Colorado/Wyoming border and has been registered as a VETERINARIAN in Wyoming since 2011. She is not a firsthand witness to any hospital in Colorado. She also just happens to be a Congressional candidate running against Boebert.

https://gab.com/msgrayowl/...
07:39 PM - Aug 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
03 October, 10:32
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
She is a veterinarian but also a physical therapist (according to her LinkedIn bio). She claims to have filled in to help in her local hospital with physical therapy (you can see the weights in the background picture).

When I saw this tweet on twitter I looked that the CDC hospitalization data for her district. She was lying through her teeth. Her district had a ton of beds. I made a table to summarize the
last 7 days in her district by county for COVID-19 and posted it in a reply to her.

She immediately blocked me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leo Boxer @CAPatriot2022
03 October, 09:13
We know who you are “Karen” and we are going to share this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
31 August, 05:14
What a tool....one that needs refining in a huge fire

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
30 August, 10:52
If this "care" was really needed they wouldn't have to lie about it repeatedly. These demonic pieces of excrement are trying to kill people.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 August, 10:10
More FRAUD! Fake ass POS! Truth ALWAYS prevails!!!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
30 August, 10:03
GOD will handle these demons.

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
30 August, 09:50
hang that bitch now

Elena Iove @Camberu71
04 August, 11:42
SHE IS A TRAITOR THEN!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 August, 08:55
Just when I thought we'd finally found all the lying dogs more come out of the woodwork - I mean, how many of these losers are there?? It makes me angry & makes my head hurt

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
04 August, 08:54
f....ken bitch

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
04 August, 08:52
Shut these MF'ers down

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 August, 08:37
She wanted fame for being a fraud. Let's make her famous.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
04 August, 08:29
the DEMONRATS will stop at nothing or stoop new lows!!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 August, 07:49

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
04 August, 09:05
Geeez!!!! They are stupid, aren't they??? Why would you lie about something that can be so easily proven??? Oh, that's right. They know most people don't bother to research.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 August, 07:44
they are doing it in FL i am sure the vaccinated are there in beds but they are using that without saying " vacc inated"