Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Have Faith @rAnnbci
05 August, 01:08
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
This is so comforting to know…🙄😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
05 August, 12:39
isn’t this antithetical to the abortion push?
Surely they could make more $$ over a lifetime than from the immediate termination of a child ?
Of course, novody ever claimed the left thought logically and long term about anything befor 🤷🏻‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Warren @Johnny_Can_Am_Patriot
05 August, 12:35
I have known this for decades and when I tried to explain this to people, they just look at me as if I am .... come on, you can say it: A Conspiracy Theorist ...

LQve Trump @LoveTump
05 August, 12:10
Oh Lord, free me from these chains that bind me

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
04 August, 10:17
TAKE A VOTE HOW MANY AMERICANS NEVER KNEW THIS ? .........
ITS ALL TRUE !!!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
04 August, 10:15
total disgust!