Doq Holliday @doqholliday
. @administrator a replacement app for Instagram is much needed
12:24 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 10:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ok so Nana is gonna have to step up here, this young man will require just a little sleep every now and then. Maybe we get him some more help???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 January, 10:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana may be different from many but I like to keep my personal family stuff away from politics and the public. I dont really want them exposed to the ppl that might come for me because of my political views.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
28 January, 10:20
Totally agree. Deleted that shit from my phone. Never again.

28 January, 10:19
Hello DoQ,

Nana has really never used Instagram, what is a good replacement for facebook. We have always used facebook as more of a family and frens photo share memories sharing app with very little political talk there.
Any suggestions?

WES4OSU !!! @WES4MAGA
28 January, 10:19
Anonagram...Book it

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
28 January, 06:57
I second that Doq

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
28 January, 06:54
Hey Kobayashi, you've got this in the works, right?

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
28 January, 08:19
In response Amy Amazing Middle Child to her Publication
Kobayashi --- just a suggestion for a logo ....The red check mark is nice ....why not place UP next to it ...then it would mean ( check up) ....

which is what I was thinking earlier after coming in from a walk........that i would like to "check up" on any new reported events or opinions when browsing the Anonup website.

Cheers! Karen

True North @TrueNorthGirl
28 January, 01:57
There is SO MUCH POTENTIAL for Patriots to create proper Free Speech outlets to replace Big Tech...including apps like IG. This includes Cellular providers that are non-Cabal...Cable providers, the news outlets which have been infiltrated.
We all know [they] will not allow this to happen as long as they stand behind that curtain of control.
Imagine the number of jobs we can create by rebuilding non-Cabal enterprise. 🙏

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 January, 10:23
In response True North to her Publication
Lots of entrepreneurial possibilities

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 January, 10:42
In response True North to her Publication
I'm too old but now is the time for people to put their
Dreams of helping Humanity into a Business Plan.

NESARA comes with BIG $$ for Humanitarian Projects...

Not Fake Foundations playing $ laundering games but
Real Help for Real People!

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
28 January, 01:46
LET THE TWERKING COMMENCE

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
28 January, 01:23
admi The one thing that can be improved here is going to comment on a post. When you back out it takes back to the beginning of the posts not where you were. I would like it to pick up where you were.

Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
28 January, 12:55
100%! 😃

Teresa Terry @Twillard2
28 January, 12:54
yessss!!!! 🙃

Michael Catino @MCanon
28 January, 12:42
Im not on instagram what am I missing?

Delta Conquerer @deltaconquerer
28 January, 12:41
Maybe @administrator already has it in the works!

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
28 January, 12:39
the anonapp with direct installation ...

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
28 January, 12:36
Hey Doq, great to see you!!!

slick roq @slickroQ
28 January, 12:26
a replacement app for Robinhood is much needed, too.