Kim Runner @kimrunner
GEORGEnews Telegram - 1:36 am Eastern..
https://youtu.be/g5jBMqmbE...

*taking us back to an OG video...who was the original Anonymous? :)
09:12 AM - Aug 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 August, 10:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Assuming the system works, they should have all the information on ANTIFA and BLM scumbags.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 August, 11:09
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Great point! I'm sure they do...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
04 August, 08:53
Could it have been JFK Jr. ?
He wore the mask when standing next to RFK Jr.

The Anonymous Charity account had a video
reading the post by "R".
R = JFK Jr.
It then changed their name to GeorgeNews.

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 August, 12:26
EXACTLY what I said. I got major hairs on my neck to full attention when I saw GeorgeNews post this. Original Anonymous is our guy.

p.s. that CordDomain guy in the comments is a complete shill a nd fear mongerer and is gettin on my last dang nerve. he’s spamming everyone with that absolute garbage thread. ponit and wave. block. 🙄

04 August, 02:53
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
It is our original guy!

Yeah, that acct is private and i don't follow...so i never see his replies. :)

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jon Neville @jonnevi
04 August, 10:17

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
04 August, 09:23
Those were the good ole days of GEORGEnews! 🙂 I miss their videos like this.

04 August, 09:29
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Me, too!
Wish we still had access...I would love to go back and view them knowing what we know now!