Dennis 369 @Dennis369
Watch the documentary, listen to General Flynn and understand that the reason we are collecting your contact info is not to harvest your data, it’s to communicate with you directly off social platforms and without using big tech. All data is stored offline, only used to for comms related to the movement, will not be sold and is strictly available only by authorization. I’m a data guy, my team built the platform. Although I know it glitched a bit this morning, overall for something we built in 2 weeks capable of hosting 20m viewers at once, it was not a bad launch… minus the leftists hacker attacks a few times today… Now go share it, and be a part of spreading truth. -Joe

DeepRigMovie.online
04:19 AM - Aug 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
04 August, 06:05
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
After all the deep fakes you have seen you really trust this? Use a program that detects photo shopping and computer generation than tell me you believe it then. You will know when something is legit and this isn't it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 August, 07:14
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Are you saying that is not Flynn, and it is manipulated vid?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396