No one believes this.

https://tinyurl.com/mkdk9p...
11:46 PM - Aug 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
03 August, 11:51
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
We think no one believes this.

But, then I go out and try to have a conversation with people and they are still ranting about the 'insurrection', there is no voter fraud and want to know if I got vaccinated which is none of their business.

I can't even tell you how this is affecting me. Hanging on and hoping the end of this show is actually going to happen. I interview for jobs and the people are wearing masks. Not working is harder on me than the brainwashed idiots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Sekerman @Jannana
03 August, 11:48
What an absolute steaming pile. “Hand to hand combat”???? Riots with real hand to hand combat for more than a year and there was never any suicide by police officers who participated in these battles with antifa/BLM. Unbelievable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Brown @Jfbrown985
03 August, 11:48
Looks to me like they're dressed for hand to hand combat🙄