Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 03:05
What happened to JoeM? He made this comment then disappeared? Because of this comment he had many believing Q is a hoax because his expected outcome didn't happen on the 20th. Not cool at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
The key is *discernment*.
I noticed Joe going dark- there is no one person/source that I've ever used while digging. I find things, cross-connect them to other items I've found to put together a more coherent whole.
That means people-including myself-will draw their own conclusions. At some point more things click & connect. If it's a deep op though you can make an educated guess but won't know for sure until it's revealed.
In the meantime patriots need to hold the line & focus on getting to the greater truth, & not hang everything on someone's speculation about what might or might not b
12:15 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it