Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
02 August, 10:20
why cant i understand the pattern with crypto

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
02 August, 10:22
In response Scott Tuck to his Publication
mate...
you're not the only one...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
02 August, 10:27
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
haha, i see the patterns. i have my chart to see different times,
prime numbers and sequences play a prt. i juat cant put it all together... it has been days of this. 🤣 i know a few people on hear know. then thw charts are kn an infonite loops. crypto started in prime numbers

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 August, 01:10
What affect do you think Russell Jay Gould
might have on crypto comming up...???
if any...???

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
03 August, 10:37
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
i dont think anyone has any power of it. i think its a natural cycle with the way time works.

base 2 system.
three states
positive, negative and neutral.

then everything is built of that. the time charts intersect at prime numbers.

if you could outnit all together for that would be great! 🤣🤣🤣

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
03 August, 02:27
it always stops and consolidates on a different time frame.
blue is 1 min chart
orangw is 5
green is 15
brown 30
slate is 60
red 120
yellow 240
violet 480

when the 1 min is between 2 lines it goes back to the last time they intersected and that pattern repeats until it is out of that neutral zone.

its literally like a worm hole 🤷‍♂️

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
03 August, 02:28
next time it dips the one minute will dross slate and then head back up and then consolidate on the 4 hr chart since rhe 4 hour chart is in a bull trend. and will give support

Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it