Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 August, 07:08
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
dow futures up 155 this morning. news unlocks map. future proves past. buckle up ha, they fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
03 August, 07:06
If the military is on the side of the people that is, and not under orders to come a knocking at your door with a syringe in hand.

It concerns me that multiple countries worldwide have been out on freedom marches, making their voices heard, but USA peeps are holding back, waiting for Trump to swoop in and save them from the commies.

Now, me, I also hope that Trump saves us all, worldwide, because UK is currently in a very scary position right now, and if there are some white hats floating around doing stuff in UK, it is definitely not apparent. We're heading towards digital ID, Gov is discussing digital cash, the booster shot is nearly here and they are hiring vaccination nurses now in every area for all the schools.

So, are we all waiting for Trump, or do we fight back ourselves.

Honestly I think it's time for civil disobedience. We're right on the precipice of disaster. USA is only a few weeks behind us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 August, 06:47
what is 11.3 military code say?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 August, 07:36
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
11.3 END OF OCCUPATION AND DURATION OF GC OBLIGATIONS
The status of belligerent occupation ends when the conditions for its application are no
longer met. Certain GC obligations with respect to occupied territory continue for the duration
of the occupation after the general close of military operations.

https://dod.defense.gov/Po...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 August, 06:22
Mornings with Jimbo. Hey you. Thank you for being you.