Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
01 August, 08:33
Hey, my fellow patriots, I was wondering if you could say a prayer for my mother in law, Margaret...She got the vaccine (without telling her kids) & recently had an aneurysm rupture in her brain...She survived that, but then got a blood clot in her arm, which the doctors couldn't do anything about (because of the medication she was taking) Well, now she has been moved to a rehab center to recuperate & is doing badly...My hubby was just talking to her on the phone & she doesn't remember anything...She doesn't know who he is or why she's there...She's scared & doesn't know what happened,..She kept begging my hubby not to leave her, then in the next sentence asked, "who are you?" This breaks my heart & makes me so angry all at the same time! Those murderers pushing this bioweapon on our most vulnerable! God have mercy on their souls, because I won't. Thank you for hearing my request.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Redbird4Texas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Redbird 4Texas, click on at the bottom under it