Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
Hey, my fellow patriots, I was wondering if you could say a prayer for my mother in law, Margaret...She got the vaccine (without telling her kids) & recently had an aneurysm rupture in her brain...She survived that, but then got a blood clot in her arm, which the doctors couldn't do anything about (because of the medication she was taking) Well, now she has been moved to a rehab center to recuperate & is doing badly...My hubby was just talking to her on the phone & she doesn't remember anything...She doesn't know who he is or why she's there...She's scared & doesn't know what happened,..She kept begging my hubby not to leave her, then in the next sentence asked, "who are you?" This breaks my heart & makes me so angry all at the same time! Those murderers pushing this bioweapon on our most vulnerable! God have mercy on their souls, because I won't. Thank you for hearing my request.
08:33 PM - Aug 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by PraisnJoy in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
03 August, 03:07
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
God please hold this family, may thy will be done for health & healing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 August, 03:04
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 August, 02:41
🙏♥️
I've also observed dramatically increased dementia symptoms "who am I" "where am I" in my 96 yrs father post shots.

research dandelion root/leaf extract for blocking spike proteins. one link below.

https://www.naturalnews.co...

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
17 August, 04:04
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I'm sorry your dad is having issues with the vax...I'll say prayers for him too...Have you tried this dandelion extract? Has your dad seen any improvement?

CJJM Patriot @caribou
03 August, 02:40
I am so very sorry to hear this. i will pray for her for a full recovery.
My parents got the moderns in March after I asked them not to. My father had a "small" stroke and has recovered although his memory is not what it usd to be. Doc said if he had not been on the blood thinner, he would have died.
She could overcome this!
Half of my children's friends have had the Pfizer. They are just high school age and i am so worried for them.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
03 August, 02:34
I'm so sorry. Praying for your mother-in-law and sending healing thoughts.🙏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
03 August, 02:30
prayers for this lady 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 August, 02:28
🙏🙏🙏

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
03 August, 02:27
🙏🙏🙏

Julie Boe @JulieB
03 August, 02:26
So sorry to hear this tragic result. Sending prayers up for her.