Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
03 August, 11:09
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
03 August, 10:55
The painting was painted in this room when it was being used for their evil deeds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
03 August, 10:53
...and doesn't one of the podesta's have this pic of girls on his wall ?

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
03 August, 10:44
Vanderbilt's property

Parrish Doss @Parrish50
03 August, 10:25

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 August, 01:48
The nooses?
Or maybe it is the blood on the wall and floor.

My butcher friend used to hang his kills till they drained out. Wonder why they wouldn't do the same.

Looks like they do.

Not all monsters live in dark places.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
03 August, 01:54
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Yes, but perhaps also the tile floor and walls? Note the black and white colors, pure Free Masonry. My heart still sinks every time I think of the horrors conducted in these barbaric arenas.