Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 11:32
[JACK] and [MARK] are probably not big JFK fans and they probably especially despise his timeless Secrecy Speech. 🇺🇸

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father.
This is personal mfs!
You took out his father & our President!
@jfkjrfan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Peters @Eithwen
!/2 I was 8 years old when this man was murdered. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing and who was with me. My father calling out to us, as we were about to climb the stairs to bed. "Kids come here this is history in the making the President of the United States has been shot and killed". It was a life changing moment for me as an 8yr old British child in the UK.
11:49 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Eithwen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anne Peters, click on at the bottom under it