Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
[JACK] and [MARK] are probably not big JFK fans and they probably especially despise his timeless Secrecy Speech. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father.
This is personal mfs!
You took out his father & our President!
@jfkjrfan
11:32 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
14 February, 02:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ“God wins. Not all Anon's even know the true story about JFK & All the famliy or who or what Q17 represents. ๐Ÿ™So sad they dont ๐Ÿ˜”God protection be on them till the end, I pray ๐Ÿ™ The sacrifice they've done to save humanity๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
14 February, 06:49
In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication
I hope they get the chance to tell the tale of the bloodlines and how far back this war REALLY goes. Good versus Evil....literally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Peters @Eithwen
28 January, 11:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
!/2 I was 8 years old when this man was murdered. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing and who was with me. My father calling out to us, as we were about to climb the stairs to bed. "Kids come here this is history in the making the President of the United States has been shot and killed". It was a life changing moment for me as an 8yr old British child in the UK.