Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
And everything I’ve taught you is so that the peace which is in me will be in you and will give you great confidence as you rest in me. For in this unbelieving world you will experience trouble and sorrows, but you must be courageous, for I have conquered the world! -John 16:33

https://youtu.be/v2AC41dgl...
11:44 PM - Aug 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
17 April, 08:52
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen ❤️🙏🏼😇💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 April, 08:53
In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication
Amen. 🙌🕊️🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
17 April, 08:50

17 April, 08:53
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
Indeed. Many emotions today. God is Good Brother. Thank You LORD. 🙌🕊️🙌

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 August, 11:51
In the middle of "life" stuff, have been quoting that Scripture. I don't like the first part, but I love the second. LOL. Yes, He is with us and has gone before us. The Mighty Lion of Judah!🙏❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 August, 11:51
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
PS: I meant the first part about troubles and sorrows...

yae ebisu @yae51502951
02 August, 11:50

02 August, 11:52
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
❤️🙏🕊️

🤗😇🤗