Jessica Gutierrez @TxReaper
02 August, 06:30
I have an issue and i need yalls help. So we all know that no entity can force vaccinations on us BUT they already do! Most states have CDC vaccine schedules for children written into law. I was told by my doctor today after taking my son in for a physical that because he is “under-vaccinated” they would not be able to continue treating him as a patient unless we get him the vaccines required by Texas Law. What happened to my body my choice? The CDC and vaccine companies have lost any and all credibility as far as saftey is concerned. They know that all vaccines are not needed and extremly dangerous. Wouldn’t that make state lawmakers complicant in the depopulation via vaccination plan? If someone can point me to the actual science showing that the body needs all these vaccines against diseases they will probably never see. I thought vaccines were given so the body would make antibodies, if there are antibodies then why so many shots for the same thing? Any true info would really help!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ObServingHIStory in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ObServing HIStory, click on at the bottom under it