Jessica Gutierrez @TxReaper
I have an issue and i need yalls help. So we all know that no entity can force vaccinations on us BUT they already do! Most states have CDC vaccine schedules for children written into law. I was told by my doctor today after taking my son in for a physical that because he is “under-vaccinated” they would not be able to continue treating him as a patient unless we get him the vaccines required by Texas Law. What happened to my body my choice? The CDC and vaccine companies have lost any and all credibility as far as saftey is concerned. They know that all vaccines are not needed and extremly dangerous. Wouldn’t that make state lawmakers complicant in the depopulation via vaccination plan? If someone can point me to the actual science showing that the body needs all these vaccines against diseases they will probably never see. I thought vaccines were given so the body would make antibodies, if there are antibodies then why so many shots for the same thing? Any true info would really help!
06:30 PM - Aug 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by TxReaper in this post can reply
ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
02 August, 09:47
In response Jessica Gutierrez to her Publication
TITLE 18, U.S.C. Section 242

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
02 August, 06:59
FIND A DR THAT WILL ACCOMODATE YOUR REQUESTS, THEY ARE NOT GOD AND THEY ARE OFFERING YOU A SERVICE HOWEVER EVIL THE AMA IS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
02 August, 07:32
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
Yes, absolutely!!!! Find another doctor! You do NOT need to vaccinate your child with the endless, pointless, worrisome injections!!! Many are poisons!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 August, 06:58
Wow. We live in Texas also. So far our Doc has NOT said this. Horrible!

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
02 August, 07:03
Don't cave! Trust your intuition! Homeschool, if you have to. Look at this chart-- it shows rates of illness is vaccinated versus unvaccinated children.

HALF of the ingredients in childhood vaccines are listed on the POISON CONTROL LIST. They have been poisoning us for years and giving us all sorts of DNA modifiers. In addition to heavy metals and formaldehyde, there are a plethora of other weird stuff like Canine DNA, Spodoptera frugiperda (worm cell proteins), Bovine albumin (pig's blood), Buculovirus (double stranded rat DNA used in pest control), porcine gelatin (pig intestines), bovine calf serum (extracted from fetuses of calves), chicken protein, cetyltrimethylammonium bromide (environmentally hazardous substance), etc. You can actually read all the ingredients on the CDC website:
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccin...

Also, this website is a great resource of information to help you fight: https://www.thehealthyamerican.

02 August, 07:06
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Wow! This info os great! Thank you! I will never cave. What makes it more difficult in Texas is Texas law requires certain vacs for children and gives the doctors the authority to decline you as a patient if not fully vaccinated

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
To participate with the beast system, you must be a part of the beast system. It may be time to jpoin the homeschoolers and find your local naturpath, holistic healer or functional medicine MD. Start learning prevantative health care. No one ever needs to get sick or stay sick. Nature has something for everything. I am thankful for emergency care if every in an accident. We must pull pull away from participating with the beast system or else, be taken down and enslaved by it. Your body your choice is still in effect. Look into a waldorf school perhaps.

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
THERE IS NO "SAFE" VACCINE. AND NO VACCINE CAN BE MANDATED YET. ONLY BY CONSENT OR TACIT AGREEMENT. ONE MUST EXERT THEIR OWN PROPERTY RIGHTS AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE YOUR PROPERTY. THE CDC IS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE ALONG W THE GOVERNMENT. THERE IS NO TRUSTWORTHY GOV ENTITY . I AM AN EX NURSE AND VACCINE RESEARCHER. RUN RUN RUN FROM ALL VACCINES.

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
02 August, 06:57

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 August, 06:57
Time to get a knew doctor

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
02 August, 06:55
https://americasfrontlined...
Get help here ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

02 August, 06:50
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
It is very disheartning. What kimd of parent would I be if I let them pump my child full of toxic chemicals knowing they are bad?! I have been praying and all I can do is trust that God has my 6 and he will make sure my son doesnt go without future medical care