Silver Cat @silvercat
31 July, 08:39
From Corey's digs: Intimidation 101:

OSHA, CDC, DOJ all want you to believe they have some sort of legal power with the poison injections. They don't.

Cuomo wants you to be mortified by his absurd threats of wanting to remove people from homes, load them in a car, and drive them down to get the jab in their arm. He's full of shit.

The CDC, WHO, MSM, Fauci weasel, Biden administration, and other asshats all want you in fear of a "Delta variant." I call bullshit.

Legislatures working for the central bankers want that infrastructure bill passed so they can squeeze one more money transfer for the central bankers for their real infrastructure plans, which also includes space.

All blue state Governors (and some mayors) are going to push for more lockdowns

So how is everyone going to play this?
DON'T COMPLY

P
WE are the answer to this tyranny. Put the brakes on this shit now, and rally everyone you know to do the same.

Hold the line. God bless you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 July, 08:55
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Download & print off copies of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, & the Declaration of Independence, these are the spinal cord of American Law. Everything must branch off from the guidance and standards set forth in our founding articles. All else is literally null & void completely and in these articles you will find that they agree completely with that statement. The ONLY power above a sovereign American Citizen with Inalienable & untouchable rights is...get ready for it, it's not the Government...it's GOD! It says so right in your supreme law of the land! That means WE are collectively the boss of ALL OF THEM! Literally and entirely in the whole content of Government from the President right down to your local Mayor are ALL SERVANTS OF THE PEOPLE and absolutely NOT the other way around. NOTE-This DOES NOT apply to LAW BREAKERS! Stay right, stay legal, and stay your course...but DO NOT ALLOW THEM AUTHORITY AND IT WON"T HAPPEN! America belongs to US!!! WE own it, they are employees!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sub mariner @Submariner
Downloading and printing them off is not going to do a damn thing! This Communistic Government has shit all over the Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence, because to them they are TRASH. They do not follow, abide by or legally defend them. They could give a shit less about those documents, all they care about is the TOTAL CONTROL AND ENSLAVEMENT AND DEATH of anyone and everyone, they HAVE TOTAL CONTROL. They have infiltrated every aspect of our lives and have taken OVER AND CONTROL OF AMERICA without firing a shot, while people slept and called TRUTHERS Conspiracy Theorists. Now everything we have been warned against for years has now come out of hiding and it is too late. We only have God left, and that is only for a little while longer before they get rid of our religious rights also. The only allowed religion will be Luciferian. I pray GOD takes me before they come to slap me in the FEMA Camps!
06:49 PM - Aug 02, 2021
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Submariner in this post can reply
03 August, 10:39
In response Sub mariner to his Publication
Understanding your position within the Government makes you a power house if you understand that. You use the right terminology, avoid the wrong, and understand what they are actually allowed to do and what you can tell them calmly to go F themselves with...makes all the difference. Right in the middle myself of tearing up my local county ct house and sheriffs dept in a legal battle myself practicing exactly what I just said. When I am done the local city cop that started all this actual criminal conspiracy to invent a crime to charge me with they were busted out red handed doing will be incarcerated, out of work and I will have a court ordered settlement out of it. I am even going to look into prosecuting my local prosecuting attorney as well for illegal deprivation of my rights and privileges/malicious prosecution. And I am the one doing all the work! My attorney isn't doing shit...it is my investigations/learning my power that is doing it all! It helps to know...very much so.

03 August, 10:32
In response Sub mariner to his Publication
You aren't going to a FEMA camp...the UN is not being brought here to take control...
The Corporate US is dead, all blatantly obvious evidence points to that and it is just now rattling sabres to keep the straggling followers they have left for anyone who still believes it is still alive...you seen DC lately? Dead...like completely abandon dead! Biden has yet to set a foot in the real White House one single time and the door has been locked every time he tried!
Biden is in charge of the Corporate Defunct America...not us. Watch he just makes, BS statements, they DO nothing but talk with the MEDIA (you know the total liars both sides view as such now? Very successful discrediting of their work now just as planned...) sign fake blank papers, sit and announce all this crap from a movie studio Oval Office set, caught green screening everything right down to the planes him and Kamala are supposed to be tooling around in...
We were told this was a show...and it looks exactly like that!