CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 August, 10:42
This is the video I was speaking about in the Episode 2541, enemy combatant, Military law v Civilian law.

LINDSEY SAYS THE WAR IS NOT OVER AND THE WAR IS COMING BACK TO OUR SHORES, IN 2018

If China stole the election, and if Trump saw it as an act of war, would that make anyone who helped facilitate the steal an enemy combatant?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 August, 10:50
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
War coming thru our Borders... Why not Vax incoming migrants? They are insurgence mixed in great numbers? Vax all here and not Vax the people who are invaders? We are going the same EU invasion agenda for the NAU North American Union?
Disperse your Globalist Army on our Dime and the sleepers here just increase in numbers as the nefarious agenda continues without finishing the wall? We truly have some enemies in our Government in a huge huge Coup?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 August, 10:55
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
YES, AGREE TOTALLY

THIS MEANS WASHINGTON KNOWS, AND THAT THEY SIT BACK AND WANT MORE TRILLIONS TO LET IT HABBEN BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SWAMP.

WE WILL FIND OURSELVES IN A SITUATION OF TOTAL 100 PERCENT DEFENSE BEFORE LONG UNLESS THE TIDE STARTS TO TURN.

WHO IS ON OUR OFFENSE, IS THE QUESTION. SPACE FORCE CAN HAVE IT ALL, BUT NOTHING IS NOTHING. I CAN TRUST THE PLAN OR ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE THE PLAN, BUT ARE BEING CAUTIONED TO NOT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN PRAY AND TRUST IN A SECRET HERO?

WE CAN ALL CRY FOR SUPERMAN AND BATMAN, BUT I AM WATCHING FRANCE TO SEE WHAT WE SHOULD ALL REALLY BE DOING RIGHT NOW.

UNITING. NOT COMPLYING. SPEAKING OUT, AND CONFRONTING WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 August, 11:00
I Think We Need To Protest Like We See Other Countries, We Should Have Set The Example!

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
02 August, 11:04
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I'M WILLING TO TRAVEL TO ANY PLACE IN THE UNITED STATES'. I BELIEVE WE HAVE TO SHOW THE WORLD, THAT WE ARE BEHIND THEM 100% . WE ALL KNOW THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN AND YET WE SIT BEHIND THESE SCREENS AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 August, 11:12
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
AMERICA SHOULD START DEMONSTRATIONS ON FREE STATES, TO BUILD MOMENTUM.

TO SART: LIKE FLORIDA, TEXAS, TENNESSEE, ETC.

NOT IN DC TO START, BECAUSE CAPITOL POLICE ARE CORRUPT AND FBI WILL ARREST AFTER ENTRAPMENT AND THEN NO DUE PROCESS

WE NEED TO MARCH WHERE POLICE ARE NOT CAPTURED. WHERE PO,ICE WILL MARCH WITH US.

ARE THE POLICE CAPTURED IN CHICAGO? IN LOST ANGELES? IN NEW YORK? I THINK SO.

BUT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. MAYBE I AM WRONG. MAYBE WE NEED TO GO WHERE REGULAR FOLKS CAN MARCH, AS MOST PEOPLE CAN TAKE A DAY OFF, BUT CANNOT TRAVEL OR SPEND MONEY TO TRAVEL AT THIS TIME. BECAUSE WE WANT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NORMIES, AND WHO NORMALLY CANNOT GO TRAVEL SOMEWHERE AND SPEND MONEY THEY DO NOT HAVE.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
I Live In Florida, I Even Wrote DeSantis That We Should Do A Forensic Audit! No Response! I Am In Central, West Side, I Will Protest!! Im Disabled, But Will Go As Long As My Legs Will Go! Adrenaline Gives Power! Its Time For Action! I Want My Country Back!
11:22 AM - Aug 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by BreeZ45Q in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 August, 11:32
contact sabatini

he asked for a forensic audit

he was told no by corrupt lee

sabatini is looking for donations, but he needs to work a little harder first to show us who he is. never heard of him until last week or 2 weeks ago.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 August, 12:10
Ok Thanks! Im Trying To Reach Out To Get Some Who Are Interested In Protesting This Saturday US 19 And Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill Florida! Thanks For That Info!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 August, 11:31
me too, on all of the above

bqqm!!