CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 August, 10:42
This is the video I was speaking about in the Episode 2541, enemy combatant, Military law v Civilian law.

LINDSEY SAYS THE WAR IS NOT OVER AND THE WAR IS COMING BACK TO OUR SHORES, IN 2018

If China stole the election, and if Trump saw it as an act of war, would that make anyone who helped facilitate the steal an enemy combatant?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 August, 10:50
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
War coming thru our Borders... Why not Vax incoming migrants? They are insurgence mixed in great numbers? Vax all here and not Vax the people who are invaders? We are going the same EU invasion agenda for the NAU North American Union?
Disperse your Globalist Army on our Dime and the sleepers here just increase in numbers as the nefarious agenda continues without finishing the wall? We truly have some enemies in our Government in a huge huge Coup?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
YES, AGREE TOTALLY

THIS MEANS WASHINGTON KNOWS, AND THAT THEY SIT BACK AND WANT MORE TRILLIONS TO LET IT HABBEN BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SWAMP.

WE WILL FIND OURSELVES IN A SITUATION OF TOTAL 100 PERCENT DEFENSE BEFORE LONG UNLESS THE TIDE STARTS TO TURN.

WHO IS ON OUR OFFENSE, IS THE QUESTION. SPACE FORCE CAN HAVE IT ALL, BUT NOTHING IS NOTHING. I CAN TRUST THE PLAN OR ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE THE PLAN, BUT ARE BEING CAUTIONED TO NOT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN PRAY AND TRUST IN A SECRET HERO?

WE CAN ALL CRY FOR SUPERMAN AND BATMAN, BUT I AM WATCHING FRANCE TO SEE WHAT WE SHOULD ALL REALLY BE DOING RIGHT NOW.

UNITING. NOT COMPLYING. SPEAKING OUT, AND CONFRONTING WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED.
10:55 AM - Aug 02, 2021
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
02 August, 11:01
I AGREE TOTALLY. JUST LOOK AT WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES ARE DOING RIGHT NOW. THEY KNOW, IF THEY DON'T GET OUT THERE AND FIGHT, THEY WILL BE FORCED TO HAVE VAX ID'S. WE AS A NATION, SHOULD BE DOING THE SAME. EVERY STATE CAPITOL SHOULD BE FLOWING WITH DEMONSTRATIONS. FIGHT OR FLIGHT PEOPLE, THE TIME IS NOW.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 August, 11:06
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I AM IN FLORIDA. EVERYONE IS ACTING NORMAL. MAYBE 1 IN 12 EARING A MASK STILL, BUT NO MASKS FOR RESTAURANTS, STORES, GROVERY, ETC. DESANTIS IS LETTING KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL WITH NO MASK, AND IF BROWARD DOES NOT COMPLY, THEN WE WILL SEE THE LEGAL SPARKS FLY, AND THE THUNDER HABBEN.

I HOPE SOME OF THESE MARXIST GET ARRESTED. DO YOUR EFFING JOB AND FOLLOW THE LAW, OR WE WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR FAKE POWER.

BUT THIS IS FLORIDA. DESANTIS IS TRYI8NG TO HELP LEAD THE WAY, DESPITE A FEW MISTAKES (NO ONE IS PERFECT).

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 August, 11:00
I Think We Need To Protest Like We See Other Countries, We Should Have Set The Example!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 August, 11:03
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
YES, AND THAT IS WHY FBLIE HAS BEEN GOING AFTER PATRIOTS FROM 1-6 DC AND PEOPLE LIKE ME, TO SHUT US UP, SO WE DO NOT UNITE. FBLIE ARE THE ARM OF CORRUPTION, BY BURYING CRIME, NOT EXPOSING IT.

THEY DESTROYED HUNTER'S LAPTOP, BUT THERE WERE COPIES MADE. REMEMBER, THE FBLIE DID NOT TAKE GUIANI'S COPY, BUT THEY TOOK EVERYTHING ELSE.

BUT THEY CANNOT OPENLY TAKE AWAY FREE SPEECH, CAN THEY? NOT YET, BECAUSE WE ARE NOT TOTALLY COMMUNIST, AND WE WILL NOT COMPLY, AND WE HAVE OUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

DO NOT EVER LET THEM TAKE OUR GUNS OR VOICES, AND IN THAT ORDER. 2ND AMENDMENT IS SAVING US RIGHT NOW.

AND SILENT MAJORITY IS SLEEPING GIAN THAT HAS MOSTLY WOKEN UP. SOME WILL NEVER WAKE UP.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
02 August, 11:04
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I'M WILLING TO TRAVEL TO ANY PLACE IN THE UNITED STATES'. I BELIEVE WE HAVE TO SHOW THE WORLD, THAT WE ARE BEHIND THEM 100% . WE ALL KNOW THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN AND YET WE SIT BEHIND THESE SCREENS AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.