LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA @LightHeartAnon
God Bless America! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨

*I missed an important part, I want to re-record it perfectly for POTUS 75th birthday 6/14/21.
10:39 AM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
16 January, 07:24
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
So beautiful! πŸ€©πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Storm @SilverStorm
16 January, 05:54
Beautiful sounds!😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
16 January, 03:59
GREAT!!!! TY

lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
15 January, 07:51
Very beauitful song LightHeart!🌟

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 January, 11:44
In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication
Thank you friend!!! So glad to be connected with you here!!! I think i found you again on twitter from my new/3rd acct! πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨

lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
15 January, 07:51
Very beauitful song LightHeart!🌟

DB! DB! @DB_aldwin
15 January, 04:12
Thank you for sharing your beautiful vibes and talent! AWESOME!!!

16 January, 01:13
In response DB! DB! to her Publication
Thank you for your kind words! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ₯°

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
15 January, 12:41
Wow! That is beautiful! I love how you incorporated Happy Birthday song into it!

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
15 January, 12:07
πŸ€—I love the way the camera picks up the string vibrations. I kinda feel like my soul is doing the same thing just hearing you play that. It was beaufitul. Thank you for sharing w/ us.

16 January, 01:16
In response Silverback Hobbit to his Publication
wow, thank you for sharing that with me, how beautiful! ❀️ I love to play outside because the wind plays my harp so profoundly, and its such a divine treat when that happens! πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
15 January, 11:44
Beautiful! I love the harp!

Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
15 January, 10:56
Beautiful πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€

15 January, 11:00
In response Randi ----- to her Publication
Thank you! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
15 January, 10:53
Beautifulβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

15 January, 11:02
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
Thank you!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ₯°

Twinkle Toes @TwinkleToesRM
15 January, 10:46
That is beautiful!!! Great job!!!

15 January, 11:05
In response Twinkle Toes to her Publication
Thank you!!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ₯²

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 10:44
Awesome! He will love it!

15 January, 11:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you Fren!!! πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 January, 10:42
this is amazing LHA! Thanks for sharing

15 January, 11:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thank you Dear Fren!!! πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯°

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
15 January, 10:41
Amazing! Is that you playing!? If yes, you are so talented!

15 January, 11:04
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
Awww thank you my dear Friend!! yes it's me!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 January, 10:41
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯°