Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
02 August, 12:32
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
raised right

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
01 August, 06:34
That boy Preaching

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 August, 05:21
Damn, I have no kids but if I did I'd want him to turn out like this one.
🙏👊❤️

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
01 August, 11:45
Amen!

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
01 August, 11:16
Love this guy! 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
01 August, 11:14
Well said.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
01 August, 11:13
I sure am proud we still have some young people strong enough and alert enough to see thru their BS and defy them. STAND up.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 August, 10:35
I challenge everyone 2 yell at the next person they see wearing a mask telling them the mask don't work, they're making you conform, they are killing you you are

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
01 August, 10:27
YES!!!
I hope he has a lot of like minded friends!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
01 August, 10:25
BOOM!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 August, 10:22
Damn He Gives Me Hope for this next Generation!!!

Anyone wearing a mask, Get a CLOTshot or following one LIE Mandate...is essentially telling our future generations F* OFFFFFF!

I LOVE This Patriot!! God Bless his Parents!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

NEO ONE @Neo
01 August, 10:24
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Lol, exactly the same i thought about the next generation. 😂👍

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 August, 10:06
Well said young man. Spread the word to your generation. You are the future. Thank you. 😇

George Rivera @Yeshua
01 August, 06:33
Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. - Ezekiel 33 Read it all .

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
01 August, 06:07
Best advice I’ve seen ALL DAY 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼