P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
⚠️ WOW !!! ⚠️

☢️ Guys, take a moment and check out this paragraph that was listed inside of Amazon's terms of service for it's massive CLOUD service called AWS.

☢️ Read the text in the attached image or just scroll down to section 42.10 of the link below and read the one paragraph right off the amazon site.

☢️ It's there, I checked myself.

☢️ This is so insane ...

☢️ ESPECIALLY when you consider that the CDC has an ENTIRE SECTION on zombie preparedness, as well as the mind control - potentialiality of GRAPHENE now proven to be in the jabs. 🚫💉 ⚠️

AWS Service Terms
---------------------
https://aws.amazon.com/ser...

t.me/DanaAshlieOfficial💊
09:35 PM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Field of Light @EartherealArts
01 August, 11:01
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
OPERATION CRIMSON MIST, ELECTRONIC SLAUGHTER IN RWANDA

Psychotronic weapon: C-130 Hercules - “electromagnetically augmenting” - terminal mind control experiment

"precise control brain wave of “rage”, augmenting and thus upgrading crowd behavior from that of angry demonstrators to uncontrollable genocidal maniacs."

CIA Operation CRIMSON MIST which was executed in Rwanda in 1994 and resulted in over 1,000,000 African's massacre
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

https://educate-yourself.o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
01 August, 02:00
My neighborhood and property surrounding my home
will be zombie free zone- test me...it will start out as in
the movie "the burbs" then end like Jeramiah Johnson
or John Wick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
31 July, 10:43

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
31 July, 10:29
In Ruanda, this is where they experimented with this shit before turning it on the rest of the world. They turned them into Zombies and no joke, they literally tore heads off the body of people with their bare hands. Only way to stop them was to blow them away. When authorities got there body pieces laying all over the place. Any that were just standing around had to be exterminated immediately. There are videos online right now that you can look at the news reels and see what happened. Some are very graphic.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
31 July, 10:31
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I pray this is not the near death experience everyone will have that intel keeps talking about as intel indicates it will scare even the most seasoned individual.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 July, 10:24
Verified this is what 42.10 says.

They expect Zombies

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
31 July, 10:27
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I mean ... the vaxcovidians 🤔

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
31 July, 10:22
W H A T ?!!! Insane.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
31 July, 10:02
Demonstrative of how they sneak shit in