LQve Trump @LoveTump
31 July, 10:53
IF we get the lock-downs and MUST WEAR A MASK again😷,
what will be your reply to employees at the store who ask you to
put on your mask?

Please share your best for all of us
who refuse to put it on🤔

WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JayBee Fletcher @JBFletcher
I will say I am exempt from wearing one and leave it at that. I assume that most will assume by 'exempt' I mean I got a medical exemption from a doctor, that's not what I mean, but they're free to believe whatever they want.

I am exempt because I have an inalienable right to breath fresh air, uninhibited and unencumbered! I do so happily & guilt free because I have educated myself on the science and know that masks (of the paper & cloth variety) do NOT provide a protective barrier against viral infection. That is a fact. When you know that fact, how on earth could you ever be coerced into wearing one?

Masks do NOT provide a protective barrier against viral infection! These so called scientists, doctors, and health administration officials calling for them are criminals. The are using fear & physiological warfare to manipulate the masses into doing their bidding.

Enough! No more!! If everyone REFUSED to comply, this would be over with.
12:21 PM - Jul 31, 2021
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JBFletcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JayBee Fletcher, click on at the bottom under it