who refuse to put it onšŸ¤”

WWG1WGA
10:53 AM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
01 August, 10:01
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Same as always ... "NO"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
01 August, 05:58
This re-masking is a test. They want to see how much of the population is still under their control. PLEASE don't comply!

JUST SAY NO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
01 August, 05:54
Once CDC recommends closing the border, I'll get right on that. Except I wont :)

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
01 August, 05:53
Fire Me!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 August, 05:49

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 August, 05:48

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
01 August, 06:12
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
THERE IS NO DATA FOR INFORMED CONSENT, THE EXPERIMENTS NEEDS 2 MORE YEARS OF HARD COLD DATA.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 August, 06:13
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 August, 05:47

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
01 August, 12:15
Employees and Managers better grow a spine and don't comply! We Will Stand With You!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
01 August, 12:06

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
01 August, 12:03
Same thing I have did since the shit show started. I keep walking and act like I didn't hear them. Nobody has chased me or kicked me out.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 August, 12:01
Our response has been, I didnt give you permission to speak to me.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
31 July, 07:35
...I have CS.....cant wear a mask.
(Comon Sense)

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
31 July, 05:58

The Variant (I AM RICH) @IlVarianti
31 July, 05:53
"if i wore a mask, you'd have a hard time reading my lips...'beautiful people don't wear masks.'"

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
31 July, 05:53
Then there's also THIS response

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
31 July, 05:51
Contact my atty

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 05:47
Love POTUS?

What makes you think he would believe your lies?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Beirie Rose @Beirie
31 July, 01:21
I will not....

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
01 August, 05:57
In response Beirie Rose to her Publication
This wins for me! Did screenshot and will read it out loud at front of store, then proceed to do my shopping, unless I decide I don't need to shop after all. šŸ˜

Beirie Rose @Beirie
31 July, 01:17
Just say No!

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
31 July, 01:08
we always say "No Thank You" and keep walking. if they ask us to leave we just mark them down as a "never go back" place. We have 4-5 on the list...most places will ask but dont really care if you wear it or not.

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
01 August, 06:04
In response Julie Thrash to her Publication
Patriots have the collective power to bankrupt businesses who violate our Constitutional rights.

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
31 July, 01:00

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
31 July, 12:47
Same thing I said the first time, "No thank you", and I kept walking. Or I just ignore them and keep walking. Let them waste their brainwashed breath in their face diaper.

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
31 July, 12:24
thank you so much for your kind offer but no thanks ā˜ŗļø and then flash my great big smile

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
31 July, 12:24
thank you so much for your kind offer but no thanks ā˜ŗļø and then flash my great big smile

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
31 July, 12:22

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
31 July, 12:21

JayBee Fletcher @JBFletcher
31 July, 12:21
I will say I am exempt from wearing one and leave it at that. I assume that most will assume by 'exempt' I mean I got a medical exemption from a doctor, that's not what I mean, but they're free to believe whatever they want.

I am exempt because I have an inalienable right to breath fresh air, uninhibited and unencumbered! I do so happily & guilt free because I have educated myself on the science and know that masks (of the paper & cloth variety) do NOT provide a protective barrier against viral infection. That is a fact. When you know that fact, how on earth could you ever be coerced into wearing one?

Masks do NOT provide a protective barrier against viral infection! These so called scientists, doctors, and health administration officials calling for them are criminals. The are using fear & physiological warfare to manipulate the masses into doing their bidding.

Enough! No more!! If everyone REFUSED to comply, this would be over with.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
31 July, 12:20