Only people mentioned by Alidekk in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
31 July, 12:41
In response alleybear 369 to his Publication
It is amazing to me when I was in grammar school, our geography, history, language, and other classes "informed" us about the wonders goodness, and beauty that the UN. Our Dad, his brothers, and our
Mother had discussions about how evil the UN was--its real goals and how harmful it was! .. the evils of "one world government".. what the Book of Revelation, Matthew 24, et al, said about the End Times. I was conflicted by the mix messages from home and school, but ended up agreeing with my parents and those I trusted!!

TODAY! We have school teachers telling kids not to share what they learn with their parents (who they secretly mock!)! Somewhere the culture fell asleep at the wheel! The divide was always there! Many have just awakened to the direction of the nation's car headed toward a brick mountain, and slammed on the breaks before all was lost! Donald Trump came, as Kim Clement said: "Trump shall be a Trumpet!" The metaphor of God is not lost on many of us. TRUMPET!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
31 July, 12:18
bien vu 😎putain ☝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 12:13