P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
Snap lockdown announced at 9am for 3 days. Everything at a standstill.

3-4 million people across 15,000kms sent inside for 3 days …

Feels like a drill.
09:24 AM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Shekhinah in this post can reply
Rose May @Rose926
31 July, 10:42
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
PJ—Ive seen info the Australian government has taken away your guns and a video with people being chased down and forced to take vaccination by holding people down! is this true?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 August, 08:34
In response Rose May to her Publication
we have had no guns for 30 years.
No civil wars, one false flag on our soil. look up Port Arthur Massacre.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 July, 09:47
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
🙏👊DO NOT COMPLY. UNITE. PRAYING FOR YOU. BUT I AM IN FREE FLORIDA, SO THAT IS EASY FOR ME TO SAY. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. SENDING ANGELS AND ASKING JESUS TO HELP YOU ALL.

31 July, 10:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
amen thank you - this is what I wrote in Telegram earlier:

And just like that, at 4pm South East Qld shut down. Everyone went inside all traffic and movement stopped immediately for this 36 hour lockdown. All the good little people all masked and gagged rushing about having their “final suppers”, picnics on the foreshore in huge gatherings til “the bell tolled”.

And when it did, everyone scurried like mice back to their little holes. All behaved perfectly, less the teacher see fit to call out the naughty ones. “Surely if we all behave”, they’re all thinking “we will be let out early”

It feels like a drill - was announced at 9am and effective at 4pm for 3 days. FULL lockdown. This area is massive in size about 5 million people across 9000m2 or 15,000kms …

It’s embarrassing … you can hear a pin drop and its not even sun down