Doq Holliday @doqholliday
When the movie was planned long ago, do you think the good guys planned it with Trump being the loser and Biden being able to do whatever he wants?

Not a chance.

The real Biden was a TRAITOR that tried to kidnap JFK Jr multiple times.

The ending to this movie is going to be fantastic. Grab your 🍿🍿🍿
01:19 AM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Arieee @Arieee
10 August, 12:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
"Tried to kidnap JFK Jr multiple times." 🤣

Comments like this one are why so many give this movement no credibility.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
15 August, 10:56
In response Arieee to his Publication
He did his sister shared the document biden mail to Jr. he was going to kid nap him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Noble @Conjob19
06 August, 04:35
movie ? popcorn ? dam this is fucken delusional !!! sick fucken movie , chemtrails , fluroride , riots ,police brutality , military gaurd , pple locked in apartment blocks , cant work till u tested, cant work till u vax , vaccine injuries , vaccine deaths , kids indoctrinated with utter filth beyond belief at school , zero high profile arrest for all to see , poisoned food , agriculture ,lost businesses , suicide , family violence , kids masked , babies masked and much more i cud add !! absolutely fucken delusional brainwashed to believe this is a movie . YOU BEEN MK ULTRA'D

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
05 August, 09:51
Multiple times Doq thats just crazy!🍿🍿🍿

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
05 August, 10:03
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Welcome to the Kingdom of God that is being built.

Duncan Dunn @Ddunn22
05 August, 09:18
the popcorn 🍿 is gonna be really stale by then.

Patriot 427 @Sunshineandfreedom
05 August, 09:10

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 August, 08:45
This drama movie is premiering now and has no seQuel. However The Producer has plans for many more love stories.

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
05 August, 08:42
🎯🍿😎

Gerri World @Gerri_World
05 August, 08:37
In the end we win! - COVFEFE

NEO ONE @Neo
01 August, 10:04
Well, we'll see when the people find out that the FBI was there involved and didn't do anything about it.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 August, 09:57
ca fait un moment que je le stocke 😎☝️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 03:35
Do I have time to go pee?

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
01 August, 10:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You made me choke on my coffee. 😅

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
05 August, 08:32
I hope not!!!

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
31 July, 08:18
many argue Biden and mayors and governors are doing whatever they want now like mandating people to get vax or lose job.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
31 July, 03:42
Anyone going to spitball a timeline when this shit is going to end because I am going broke. Did all the right things, payed my house off early, no CC debt, wife stayed at home with the kids, I followed Q from the beginning and now........... I am going fucken broke, my CC is getting max'd, my wife has had her debts sold, my kids aren't getting and education, yea yea I should be doing it at home. I am being royally fucked in the arse. I am flooding social media channels with every meme Q gave me and it feels like my family is falling apart. I am not an ego fucker guy, my sight is on reality, when I was earning good money I didn't start eating at French Resturants and drink champs but fuck right now I can't even ginemy kids a Happy Meal.

Jeffery Bayley @Truthseeker17
01 August, 10:22
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
i feel your pain i pray things change soon people are beginning to hurt

Paisley Park @Paisley66
15 August, 10:52
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
i hear your pain and feel it in my home as well. my marriage is over but we still live together, unfortunately; and my daughter is paying the price.

also, don’t feed your kids any of that shit food....you know what goes in it, right?

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
31 July, 03:28
OMG! Never even entered by mind....that's what we luv ya, Doc!! YEE HAW!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
31 July, 12:56
I have eaten way to much popcorn over the past five years I am sick of it. I want some raisinets.😂

01 August, 10:03
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
I'm ready for "Good and Plenty". 😎

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 July, 12:38
🇺🇲 Let's MAGA 🇺🇸

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
31 July, 12:46
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
31 July, 11:27
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
You would not be eating popcorn, if you knew what Oregon Legislature passed this summer. You'd be vomiting!

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 10:29
Movie was planned for generations? just like the illuminati blood lines how they used it for self love gain? generation after generation? other blood lines use it for good?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 10:30
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
There are good and bad illuminations?
Some hide theirs and some share theirs?

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 10:25
Fight!
Expose!
Share!
Go Down The Rabbit Hole?
Raise your Frequency and Know?
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take it (Extended Version) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for Twisted Sister - "We're Not Gonna Take it (Extended Version)" from the album 'Stay Hungry' (1984). "We're Not Go...

Craig Alewine @InGodWeTrust
31 July, 10:19
as ive said before im so ready to see the ending credits to this movie

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 July, 10:10
Has Nana told you lately that you are my favorite?
Shhhh dont tell John John.

giggles
smiles

01 August, 10:06
They call that fickel.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 10:09
Who else is hiding?

Who else is in 5D waiting to tell testimony?

get the points before the end game is over?

Kenny Rogers - The Gambler - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by Kenny Rogers performing The Gambler. © 2018 Capitol Records LLC, Courtesy of Capitol Records Nashville under license from Uni...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 12:44
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Benyishai in Jewish Gematria equals: 564:
b
e
n
y
i
s
h
a
i
Benyishai in English Gematria equals: 552:
b
e
n
y
i
s
h
a
i
Benyishai in Simple Gematria equals: 92:
b
e
n
y
i
s
h
a
i
How much is benyishai in Gematria ?
benyishai Is not in our gematria database
Results by Jewish Gematria
Word Jewish English Simple Searches
Perfect Algorithm 564 1056 176 14948
Calamity 564 504 84 5118
A Sacred Serpent 564 888 148 4140
Don Trump 564 726 121 3493
Lindsay 564 504 84 2238
Understand 564 720 120 1939
The Little Prince 564 1056 176 1773
Marshall Mathers 564 1008 168 1750
Question 564 720 120 1563

Denni USA @DenniUSA
31 July, 09:49
CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS ENDS!!

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
31 July, 08:27
Covfefe

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
31 July, 08:24
I ran out lol I may need more

STRONTIUM DQG @CeasarJ17
31 July, 07:21
Refill anyone?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 July, 04:14
1:19 timestamp. Potus is the 19th president of the republic!!

Feelin GEORGEous @feelinGEORGEous
31 July, 03:11
#Avalanche 🕶️

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
31 July, 02:42

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
31 July, 02:28
Well let us get to the SHOW and TELL of this movie shall we