Doq Holliday @doqholliday
“... whether to sail or to WATCH it”...

Sr. used to love to watch the water. Maybe he used to sit with Jr., and they’d watch it together.

#KennedyVision
07:28 PM - Jul 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 August, 12:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It's one of my favorite things to do Doq. Ocean or lake, I love to sit by the water. Since I'm in the Midwest, it's mostly lake time. 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
04 August, 11:17
Great respect... Thank you..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
01 August, 10:15
Many pics of them on the water and the beach!

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
01 August, 08:15
one of my all time favorite posts from you!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 July, 12:01
Nana has posted this speech bout every day for about a yr. There have been a few times down internet and life have gotten in the way but not many!
Love you Doq!
Arent we there yet?
Time to end this movie and start creating?
Can we just go ahead and drag the pot from Camp David and get on with it!
We have the winning hand!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 July, 08:44
Every now and then, it’s a good idea to jump off of the merry-go-round of life, slow down, and just ‘watch the water.’

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
31 July, 01:49
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 October, 08:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Watching! ❤️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
30 July, 07:58
WOW
Thank you for this clip.
And it's only a preview?
KennedyVision coming soon.
❤️❤️❤️

Holy Wow.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 July, 07:50
can you feel it JR is coming soon #KennedyVision WATCH THE WATER 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸 it just hit me JFK was fascinated with the ocean and then his son crashes in the ocean Junior will return soon out of the water🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

sscw 8888 @sscw8888
30 July, 07:47
Lovely. Thank you for all you do, Doq!