Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Anne Peters @Eithwen
28 January, 11:43
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Well at least they have woken up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wait and See @waitandsee
28 January, 11:29
Wait... til they discover👉the TRUTH😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ΙΧΘΥΣ King Jesus Christ @WhiteRabbitResurrection
28 January, 11:25

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
28 January, 11:07
I tried to find one normal person on Twitter yesterday, and nobody was saying that. I did a hashtag search and word search....nothing. I even called some folks to check, and they are more loyal to their party than they ever were, in fact they are super happy about rejoining the Paris Accord.

Fly Bine @Flybine
28 January, 11:09
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
the msm brainwash has been going on for years, therefore it is deep.

Robert Arrington @Chaospoet
28 January, 10:57
who is this guy? #notjobama 🤬🤡

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
28 January, 10:52
we all new it would happen, kept telling them ,, that if they thought it was only just to hurt us they we wrong,, it would hurt them 2. BUT NO, just started running there mouth and name calling.