Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
09 November, 02:08
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Sharing some links...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
30 July, 12:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carmina Smith @gamma1
30 July, 11:17
Yes, so why is our rightful president telling us to take them, this one has me stumped....

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
30 July, 11:35
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
I am on Ghost Ezra's Telegram channel and he said in the comments that you can't get into the Primary to run for president unless you are one of the cabal. JFK Jr. got Trump to run for President (because the real Trump was in the cabal). Trump made a deal and turned against the cabal. The real Trump was switched out in 2017. The military is actually running our country right now. All of the bad people have been switched out for now. The2.0 actors are showing us the true colors of the 1.0 real person. The real Trump would have duped us all and would have gone along with the Agenda 21 planned genocide. We are being taught never to put our trust in a person, but only to trust Jesus. I voted for Trump, btw. You can see that from my prior posts. I fell for it as well. Remember that Q told us to question everything and everyone. I have screenshots from Ghost Ezra of everything that I told you above if you would like to see them.