Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
29 July, 11:09
I was told I'm too vulgur....

I asked is harvesting adrenechrome vulgar?

I asked is abortion vulgar?

I asked is genocide vulgar?

they responded and I quote "your language is, you could reach more without the swears...

I politely told them to FUCK OFF...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
29 July, 11:28
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Anyone hindering or diminishing the communication of TRUTH, or EMOTION is still hanging onto the Matrix (form of Political Correctness).

That said, our ascension will tear away slang, lingo, anxiety, hesitation, etc... We will communicate in LOVE and TRUTH, devoid of an "vulgarity".

Even the Bible declares fresh water and salt water cannot flow from the same "mouth".

If you're honest and true, I say, "AMEN".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Jesus hung out with prostitutes, rapists, murderers, tax collectors, fishermen...you think He did not flavor his speech with salt from time to time...

It's the heart that matters.

God can only view us through the blood of the perfect lamb...

blood is the currency of the spirit world...

price has already been paid in full...
11:32 PM - Jul 29, 2021
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
30 July, 12:44
The HEART....

(Besides, what's "language" anyway...?)

30 July, 12:47
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
There you go again proving truth...

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 July, 12:09
HE DID NOT SIN THOUGH

30 July, 11:45
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Exodus 20:7 ESV / 285 helpful votes
“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.
Ephesians 4:29 ESV / 965 helpful votes
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear
Ephesians 5:4-5 ESV / 537 helpful votes
Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
James 1:26 ESV / 213 helpful votes
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.
Proverbs 10:32 ESV / 60 helpful votesThe lips of the righteous know what is acceptable, but the mouth of the wicked, what is perve

30 July, 12:01
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
LOL YOU ASKED I GIVE YOU TRUTH😜😂🤣 THERE ARE A LOT OF VERSES . I STRUGGLE WITH THIS ALSO I GET IT I WAS TOLD ONCE OUT OF MY MOUTH CAN SPEAK LIFE OR DEATH TO THINGS WHICH DO I CHOSE THATS A SCRIPTURE TOO MADE ME THINK ABOUT THINGS MATTHEW 15:18 But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person.
DIRTCLOD if you ever need prayer let me know even with my own struggle i try to keep a direct line open

Charissma _15 @Riley
29 July, 11:34
Amen!

29 July, 11:35
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Amen Sister!!!

💯🎯👊