Adrian Sornet @AdrianSornet
08:08 PM - Jul 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by AdrianSornet in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
31 July, 10:25
In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication
Perhaps, this is a testing ground? If it goes well there, perhaps it will be easier with the next country? It's about instilling fear and if the ppl in Australia Put up a fight and call for aid... I just believe that the white hats in other countries will come to their aid. On a lighter note..I think Mexico will be nearly empty soon, ya'll could maybe move in on mexico's borders. naw they are under pretty strict rules right now, traffic has to go out, it can't come in. They gonna send all the really bad ones to America and then finish the wall and seal it from their side.. It's time for an intervention!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
31 July, 10:25
Perhaps, this is a testing ground? If it goes well there, perhaps it will be easier with the next country? It's about instilling fear and if the ppl in Australia Put up a fight and call for aid... I just believe that the white hats in other countries will come to their aid. On a lighter note..I think Mexico will be nearly empty soon, ya'll could maybe move in on mexico's borders. naw they are under pretty strict rules right now, traffic has to go out, it can't come in. They gonna send all the really bad ones to America and then finish the wall and seal it from their side.. It's time for an intervention!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 July, 03:53
when in the F is the military going to start working FOR the people? what are people supposed to do? the military has the tech - the people don't.