CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 July, 12:09
AND YET MY DIL IS STILL NOT WORKING. SHE GOT LAID OFF, OR SHE ONLY GETS 2 DAYS A WEEK PART TIME. WHAT DOES SHE DO IN FLORIDA? SHE IS A FUCKING NURSE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA!!!!

THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT!!

NONE OF MY NEIGHBORS ARE SICK., AND NONE HAVE FAMILY SICK.

WHO IS SICK?

IF THIS WAS TRUE, DISNEY WOULD LOCK DOWN. DISNET STILL OPEN. PEOPLE NOT WEARING MAKS.

UNLESS IT IS ILLEGALS FLOODING THE AREA, WHICH I WOULD BELIEVE THEY WERE SICK AND GETTING FREE HEALTH CARE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shila Roberts @Butterfly95
And CDC just revokes the PCR test for inaccuracies!! So there's that...😂 lol. And I am reading/seeing the "Delta"varient could potentially be the jabbed, spreading the damn virus, listened to Fraudchi say exactly that. And how do they know the diff between Cov-19 & Delta!!??🤔 They know the test aren't reliable, soooooo , honest question, how are they "testing" for "Delta" ??!! 😳
01:57 PM - Jul 29, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Butterfly95 in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 July, 04:05
In response Shila Roberts to her Publication
They never isolated cv19. The bounty is still outstanding. They have a dna sequence from the CCP to test against.

They would need a delta specific test. which knows the delta dna.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
29 July, 02:56
have been asking that for a while now!! how do you test for delta or any variant? no one i know of that tested positive was ever told anything about delta.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
29 July, 02:48
its all fake made-up to instill fear in people, fear is the drug they're pushing, fear equals control

Congressman Mark said yesterday it's about CONTROL.

the steps toward communism ... they never give up, they'll always be pushing something. Global warming, Virus. it doesn't matter what it is. The main point is they will Always be trying to push us around until we get tired and give up.

never give up.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 July, 02:45
IT IS ALL A SCAM. YOU GOT IT RIGHT, TY FOR YOUR POST, AGREE 100 PERCENT