CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
AND YET MY DIL IS STILL NOT WORKING. SHE GOT LAID OFF, OR SHE ONLY GETS 2 DAYS A WEEK PART TIME. WHAT DOES SHE DO IN FLORIDA? SHE IS A FUCKING NURSE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA!!!!

THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT!!

NONE OF MY NEIGHBORS ARE SICK., AND NONE HAVE FAMILY SICK.

WHO IS SICK?

IF THIS WAS TRUE, DISNEY WOULD LOCK DOWN. DISNET STILL OPEN. PEOPLE NOT WEARING MAKS.

UNLESS IT IS ILLEGALS FLOODING THE AREA, WHICH I WOULD BELIEVE THEY WERE SICK AND GETTING FREE HEALTH CARE.
12:09 PM - Jul 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
29 July, 04:24
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Why are we even following the evil CDC? who elected them? wish people would use their own thinking and wake up. tbere are enough of the sheep around who believe CDC like it is gospel truth. The have a problem apply the Bible to their lives but they will nod yes to everything CDC says. C19 was a lie and so is the delta variant ... cdc is just using the importance that was given to them over many decades to control people and they are doing it world over. This is it ... why are we not on the streets protesting CDC and taking away their control. we are more than them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shila Roberts @Butterfly95
29 July, 01:57
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
And CDC just revokes the PCR test for inaccuracies!! So there's that...😂 lol. And I am reading/seeing the "Delta"varient could potentially be the jabbed, spreading the damn virus, listened to Fraudchi say exactly that. And how do they know the diff between Cov-19 & Delta!!??🤔 They know the test aren't reliable, soooooo , honest question, how are they "testing" for "Delta" ??!! 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
29 July, 02:56
In response Shila Roberts to her Publication
have been asking that for a while now!! how do you test for delta or any variant? no one i know of that tested positive was ever told anything about delta.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 July, 04:05
In response Shila Roberts to her Publication
They never isolated cv19. The bounty is still outstanding. They have a dna sequence from the CCP to test against.

They would need a delta specific test. which knows the delta dna.