Truth Seeker @J_87
29 July, 11:54
Not sure if I'm reading this correctly or not can someone else take a look and let me know. From what I'm reading they tested the sars cov 2 virus with a brown bats dna and found that it was not replicating during testing. So if it wasn't replicating during testing and it wasn't susceptible to the virus it couldn't have come from a bat like everyone keeps claiming??? here is the excerpt the entire article link in bottom for viewing pleasure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @J_87
These results are consistent with previous susceptibility findings for SARS-CoV and suggest other common culture systems, including MDCK, HeLa, HEP-2, MRC-5 cells, and embryonated eggs, are unlikely to support SARS-CoV-2 replication (20–22). In addition, SARS-CoV-2 did not replicate in bat EFK3B cells, which are susceptible to MERS-CoV. Together, the results indicate that SARS-CoV-2 maintains a similar profile to SARS-CoV in terms of susceptible cell lines.
11:56 AM - Jul 29, 2021
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by J_87 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it