Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
28 July, 10:13
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Yes...i posted earlier about Elizabeth Warren saying tik tok about student loan debt cancellation -i say student loans were a huge money laundering operation - loans are coming due & if [they] don't cancel the debt, the DS is gonna be caught holding the bag!!!
Later today, Ayanna Pressley said tik tok on the News, also!
hmmmm....🔥🔥🔥

MelQ🐸
Tick-Tock in the news or at least comms. Is this Tick-Tock a company, like the TikTok app? Q has LLC afterwards which indicates a limited liability company.
It reminds me of how they use Twitter as a backchannel for their nefarious deeds. Are they using TikTok the same way? Are they filming things they shouldn’t and putting them on back channels? As usual put your digs in the comments.

2 images

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clayton Swann @PATRIQTsWIN
ingersol lockwood is an "LLC" and it also has a countdown and a hidden message "tic tok". could be somthing. coincidence maybe? also could mack be McCaffee?
11:40 PM - Jul 28, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PATRIQTsWIN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clayton Swann, click on at the bottom under it