Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 August, 04:41
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I choose Morality!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
10 August, 04:37
All in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
10 August, 04:37
NEVER AGAIN!

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
31 July, 07:41
@Teresa Cooper and I will not comply

God Wins donated @GR2021
30 July, 12:53
we take to the streets before they force another lockdown on us. Then those who comply will see the great numbers of those who do not. we are the strength

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
30 July, 12:48
didnt the first time wont this time

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
30 July, 12:45
Nope, not gonna happen

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 July, 12:12
No I will comply... as long as they take my shots first... i have a 4o.cal, 357. and a 556. and a 50.cal... your choice my shots first...

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
30 July, 12:04
Absolutely Not!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 July, 08:39
Never have, never will.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
29 July, 02:36
Thanks Dan @danuscg

James Dean @Wait_its_time
29 July, 01:37
the time is near the tension is in the air people have had enough something's about to break

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
28 July, 11:39
Damn straight. I pert near failed the first one and plan to do so even more spectacularly should "they" insist. Truly, I wore the mask for five hours in 15 months, endured looks and well-meaning bullying lite; but do not work outside the home, so wasn't presented with an employer requirement. Kicked myself out of a few stores, waving my mask gaily behind me to show I had one, but wouldn't wear the unhealthy thing just to part with my money at their business. We avid shoppers will never forget certain vendors' behaviors. I haven't bought Exxon gas since 1993.

Valarie Bynum @Kora77
28 July, 10:54
Didnt Last Time Either

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 July, 10:41

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
28 July, 10:37

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 July, 10:37
Never comply.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 July, 10:27

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
28 July, 10:26
Fear is not an option. Anything designed to scare you is not from God the Father. He gave us all the power we need to defeat evil. Do not give in to evil and do not fear death.

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
28 July, 10:40
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
I DO NOT CONSENT
TO
FEAR.

NOT INTERESTED.
NO BANDWIDTH.

HOW ABOUT, "NO."

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 July, 10:24
💪👊❤️✝️
https://anonup.com/thread/...