cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
27 July, 01:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 July, 09:53
In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication
They all have to go!! EVIL, wicked entities!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I mistakenly got caught up last year with all the lists of arrests and executions, am sure many did but they were more of a 'wishlist'. RNN has been looked into by numerous people we trust and they have all come to the conclusion that it is a white hat controlled site to trickle out tribunal info :)
01:20 PM - Jul 28, 2021
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cleanaircleanearth in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
28 July, 01:32
In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication
I was wondering about it. Hollyweirdos are eerily silent. I think the undercover sting operations are highly orchestrated and being executed behind the scenes. No pun intended!! I had no idea how evil Hanks was!! Looking back you can see and connect the dots as to the programming he was part of in his roles as he started his career. Bosom Buddies two men dressing as women in a girls dorm was just the start of his evil career in the movies! Follow the stars to hell - SICK - the are all related to each other and the 13 evil bloodlines!!

God SAVE THE CHILDREN!! Great post Patriot, thank you!!!

28 July, 01:45
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Thankyou, following you :)