The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
11 March, 07:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
12 March, 04:07
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
Unreal!!! So many gone! These were all reptilians huh? I hope when the truth comes out, it will be told. Poor innocent kids! They mass produced the kids, and worse I heard. People need to know, they are not 100% human and can cloak to look human. Very scary. I am so happy to have them gone!! No one is reporting the matter, because it would scare the people. I pray in this lifetime and other lifetimes, we will never have to deal with this again. Millions of children saved is a huge number. I do wonder where the children will go. 😟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
To families like us, with hearts of gold. Someone will have to give them homes and let them grow up.
11:36 AM - Jul 28, 2021
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathy 273273, click on at the bottom under it