Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 March, 03:14
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
this is why lights go out in the WH at 11:00 pm everynight. 1600 Pennsylvania Ave has been turned into a prison complete with razor wire. It's amazing to watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
12 March, 04:07
Unreal!!! So many gone! These were all reptilians huh? I hope when the truth comes out, it will be told. Poor innocent kids! They mass produced the kids, and worse I heard. People need to know, they are not 100% human and can cloak to look human. Very scary. I am so happy to have them gone!! No one is reporting the matter, because it would scare the people. I pray in this lifetime and other lifetimes, we will never have to deal with this again. Millions of children saved is a huge number. I do wonder where the children will go. 😟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 July, 11:36
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
To families like us, with hearts of gold. Someone will have to give them homes and let them grow up.

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
12 March, 04:07
Pray For The Surviving Children, As Well As Our Brave US Marines/Special Forces Who Rescued Them. 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

#SaveOurChildren

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
11 March, 05:50
Amy Barrett also adopted children from haiti

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
11 March, 11:34
I believe all of this did happen - even though the masses are not shown this. Everyone in the media needs to be held accountable for not reporting that includes HANNITY, LAURA and TUCKER. The question is "when will the masses be shown this", "when will they be shown anything". It surely would help those of us still trying to share and spend the truth.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 January, 10:02
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
I totally agree with you. People need to be shocked and scared and rammed with a big fat red pill.
I do think or hope, however, that Hannity, Carlson, etc. are not reporting on this type of information because they have been asked not to by the White Hats.

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
11 March, 10:08
What about Clarence Thomas?

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 March, 03:17
In response Nannette Kendall to her Publication
Thomas talks a good gig but look at what he did several years ago along with John Roberts. They both withheld and swindled the funds of Gesara/Nesara from the American people. That money belonged to us. They were both in on that.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 March, 09:27
Mr. Trump knows how to keep his friends close and his enemies closer.

I know I would have trouble doing it.

Trump was the best man for this ... #simplythebest

ThankQ
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 March, 09:24
😁 Saw every second unfold with a silent grin while everyone around me screamed "Oh my God! All is hopeless!!"

Violet *** @Violetfire
11 March, 09:12
Let's hope.