Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
This is the war to end all wars..........taking out this evil will end their ability to manipulate the world.........

#MAGA
10:02 PM - Jul 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 July, 08:40
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
This has happened world wide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
28 July, 01:30
People just do not know that they have people in our midst trying to kill The Republic with a de-population agenda? The process is to kill 85% of us! 25 Million for North America is their real goal? If they get to 100 Million they will not stop! Wake up and understand we are in a high jacked Government and the People can end this before they pull the 5G Vax kill switch!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 July, 10:32
It was declared centuries ago!
https://prepareforchange.n...

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
27 July, 10:09
oh and they used a faulty pcr test to make all the false positives whoch is what the plandemic is based on!!!! This is war and I am pissed. At the precipe I think with all the lies and bullshit. I lost my Father in Nov 2920 and he died in a fricking hospital. So this is personal on do many levels.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
27 July, 10:14
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
sorry for the typos. i get carried away sometimes. Glad I have this platform to express myself. I am the only one in my family who is awke and they all think I have list it or have become radicalized. So fricking unbeluevable how brainwashed they are!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
27 July, 10:15
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Time to burn everything covid, like they did with HCQ