P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
28 January, 07:26
Wow, I'm overwhelmed by the love and support after being kicked off Facebook today - lol. I am okay, and yes it was really big - I have three businesses that I built through genuine networking and love and care there over 12 years and I've lost something like 40,000 followers .... but you know what? I don't care.

This is way more important than the followers or even the businesses if children are suffering.

I'm not gone - you just have to look for me in different spaces. Share this with your friends, and relax.

We got this.
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
#NothingCanStopWhatsComing
#TheStormis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 January, 07:29
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
and YouTube is still there - til I am kicked off lmao (so not 100% big tech free, but getting there!!!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Hyita @JulyJean
28 January, 07:51
so sorry to hear that ..Hi its Jean 💜🙏

28 January, 07:53
In response Jean Hyita to her Publication
Hey Jean, they are just bullies. I posted the Lords Prayer and refused to move it when they decided it needed to be 'fact chequed'.... as 'misleading'. They can go to hell.

Jean Hyita @JulyJean
yeah i agree ..Thats. bs.love you keep shining 💜🙏
09:11 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JulyJean in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jean Hyita, click on at the bottom under it